Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bezel Glass Dome Necklaces

I am excited about the new bezel necklaces I am adding to my shop.  These are created with a bezel setting and a srong glass dome, and high quality photo paper.  I will have them available in all kinds of finishes.   They will be available in silver, antique bronze, antique copper, and gunmetal black. 

 
 
Round silver plated bezel that comes with a pretty silver snake chain.  I created this with a altered art image of a colorful little bird.
 
 
 
 


Square silver plated bezel that comes with a pretty silver snake chain.
This was created with a altered art vintage image from Edgar Degas.  Perfect for ballerina lovers.
 
 
 






1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Chastity designs. It designs jewelry very beautifully. Her work comes out to be well crafted and look elegant. Keep sharing your work pictures.

    Best Regards,
    Fesco
    Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping

    ReplyDelete