Monday, May 7, 2012

Perfect Gift for Mom

 

Here is a custom made Godmother bracelet I created.    
 The back can be customized with any name or word up to 6 letters.  Created on 6 burgandy scrabble tiles, pearls, swarovski crystals, and a toggle clasp. 


A Mother's Love unique scrabble pendant.  This is made with swarovksi crystals, pearls, and a artisan scrabble tiles.  I use an altered art vintage remix image. 




Here is a OOAk custom made photo altered art image.  I created this with my son and our two dogs.  I used swarovski crystals, peals, and a artisan scrabble tile.  A perfect keepsake that I will cherish forever!



A unique Godmother Scrabble Charm Necklace.  Perfect gift for a special Godmother.   I made this with a silver plated bail, artisan scrabble tile, and a 24 inch silver plated ball chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment